The active substances contained in the Bakzym LS preparation nourish and stimulate the rapid development of lactic bacteria, which enable the multiplication of aerobic bacteria. The silage process begins almost immediately after the silo is closed. It runs under stable conditions.
Purpose of the product / indications:
1) Microbiological additive designed for silage of roughage
2) Intended for silage of maize, alfalfa, grass
Creating optimal conditions prevents: heating of the silage, maintains a constant pH, and prevents the growth of mold after opening the silo.
Bakzym LS improves silage parameters, i.e. benefits:
1) Bakzym affects the maintenance of the correct pH in the silage (correct values 3.7-4.2), prevents the silage from heating up.
2) Prevents the silage from molding when the silo is opened.
3) Lowers ammonia content:
4) Ammonia content in relation to total nitrogen should be between 8-12%
5) It reduces the ethanol content in the silage